• Cutting out glare without making the office dark
• Almost 100% reduction in UV rays. This will keep fabrics, rugs, carpet, wood furniture and electronics safe from sun damage
• Privacy is increased. Pedestrians no longer looking in and disrupting employees. Areas of building hidden from public view.
• Film can make your glass shatter proof. Great protection from vandalism, accidents or damaging storms.
• Solar Control – glass windows account for tremendous amount of wasted energy in both summer and winter months. Professional film can reduce air conditioning strain in summer while insulating the windows in winter to save on heating bills.
Safety and Security – Engineered with powerful adhesives, safety and security film reduce the hazard of broken glass by keep the pieces together and safely attached to the film. Safety and Security Films help prevent entry of water and wind-borne debris, providing superior protection to your business or office 24 hours a day.
Decorative Window Film – Enjoy enhanced privacy and aesthetics with decorative & privacy window films. At a fraction of the cost of stained glass windows or custom sized window treatments, decorative window film can add privacy and style to any window in your home.
Glare Control – Glare Control is non- mirrored and allows 38% of visible light to pass into the room. It blocks 98% of harmful ultraviolet radiation (Most of UVA and virtually all of UVB and UVC) and 81% of near infrared heat producing wavelengths. Glare Control is moderately tinted and reduces solar heat gain more than Energy Film. Glare Control ‘softens’ visible light for a more pleasant atmosphere.
Anti-Graffiti Film Protection – These specially designed films, nearly invisible once installed, provide a removable, sacrificial surface that can reduce or eliminate the need for expensive glass replacement. A single replacement of just one window can easily exceed ten or twenty times the cost of film installation.
© Copyright 2017 Just Tint LLC